BJ's goes live for Black Friday
When BJ's Wholesale Club unveiled its biggest Black Friday event ever, it did so on Facebook Live.
The wholesale club hosted a Black Friday Deal Reveal through Facebook Live to announce its top three Black Friday deals. As fans interacted with the segment, gifts were removed from a BJ's pallet until all came tumbling down, revealing a major Black Friday deal.
The retailer's Black Friday plans include Black Friday deals and doorbusters on the hottest holiday gifts, offering savings on UHD TVs, personal electronics, toys and more.
"BJ's is helping members save on hundreds of incredible products with its biggest Black Friday Savings Event ever," said Molly Cox, vice president, general merchandise, BJ's Wholesale Club. "BJ's is offering members even more ways to shop the savings this holiday with convenient options including in-club, on BJs.com and on the new BJ's mobile app."
From Nov. 17 to Nov. 27, members can shop the Black Friday Savings Event in-club or online at BJs.com/BlackFriday for access to deals. This year, BJ's is offering deals on brand new items, including major home appliances and tools.
The full list of BJ's Black Friday deals can be found at www.bjs.com/blackfriday. Black Friday doorbusters will be available in-club only starting on Black Friday, while supplies last.
BJ's also highlighted exclusive services for its members during the holidays, including:
- BJ's Perfect Party Planning Center allows members to place deli platter and bakery orders online for convenient in-club pickup in as little as 36 hours.
- Members can choose fresh holiday meats cut to their specifications. BJ's butchers will recut and repackage at no charge.
- Stocked.BJs.com offers easy and festive recipes, décor ideas and other holiday entertaining inspiration.
- BJ's offers members convenient shopping options including in-club shopping, BJs.com, its PICK UP & Pay service and the new BJ's mobile app.
- Members can digitally select and save coupons to their membership card with BJ's new Add-to-Card feature.
- Members can research, shop and install electronics with help from BJ's Tech Advisors.
- Members can add BJ's Protection Plus to protect their purchase of a wide range of products, including electronics, appliances, toys, and more.
BJ's currently operates 215 clubs and 133 BJ's Gas locations in 16 states.