Disconnected Retail: Study Highlights Gaps in Retailer Assumptions and Shopper Reality
Do you know how many of your competitors have integrated AI into their pricing and promotional strategies? A recent Revionics-commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting* found that 41% of retailers have already integrated AI into their pricing and promotional strategies and an additional 36% plan to within the next 12 months.
Be the first to hear results from the not-yet-published Revionics-commissioned global survey conducted by Forrester Consulting. This study spotlights significant gaps between shopper preferences and retailer assumptions around pricing and promotions, including the importance of price matching, how tolerant shoppers are of frequent price updates, and how effective retailers are at identifying shoppers who would pay full price. Questions this study will answer:
- Are mega-retailers the biggest pricing challenge for retailers?
- What discounts types do retailers use most to entice shoppers to buy?
- Where are retailers today when it comes to embracing AI in their pricing? What are their biggest concerns when it comes to trusting this powerful science?
- How many retailers claim to be delivering personalized promotions? How do they think shoppers react when someone receives a better price?
- What impact do retailers claim dynamic pricing is or will have on their shoppers?
Reserve your seat today! Registrants will be the first to receive a complimentary copy of the full research study when published.
*A commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Revionics, August 2018