The AVA Digital Awards is an international competition that recognizes excellence by creative professionals responsible for the planning, concept, direction, design and production of digital communications. The awards are administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP).
Each of the award-winning entries were developed in partnership with clients ranging from CPG brands to enterprise technology companies. BrandLab won seven awards across two awards types: Platinum and Gold.
- Web Interactive Capabilities: Convenience Store News and EJ Gallo, Just Chillin’: How to Get More Out of Ready-to-Drink Beverage Sales
- Native Advertising: Progressive Grocer, Europe, Home of Cheese
- Website, Shopper Marketing: Progressive Grocer and Anheuser-Busch, IGNITE
- Website Redesign: EnsembleIQ
- Microsite: Consumer Goods Technology and SAP, Reimagine Consumer Products
- White Paper: Consumer Goods Technology and Google, Retail and CPG Reinvented
- Web Infographics: Progressive Grocer and Bumble Bee, Seafood Future: Bumble Bee Eliminates Plastic Waste
“EIQ BrandLab aspires to be a true firebrand in business marketing, and we’re honored to work with some of the most forward-thinking companies in retail, healthcare and hospitality,” said Darren Ursino, vice president, brand engagement at EnsembleIQ. “We are very proud to have been recognized by the AVA Digital Awards for our work.”
EnsembleIQ is a North American business intelligence company delivering insightful information and actionable connections. Using our market expertise throughout the entire path to purchase in retail, retail technology, consumer goods, healthcare, and hospitality, we help professionals make informed business decisions and gain a competitive advantage. Retail Leader is owned by EnsembleIQ.
“The redesigned EnsembleIQ corporate website, created by EIQ BrandLab, has been well received by our audience,” said Joe Territo, executive vice president, content and communications, EnsembleIQ. “We are very pleased to have received this honor from the AVA Digital Awards.”
To learn more about EnsembleIQ, visit: ensembleiq.com.