FMI names new board for 2017-20
The Food Marketing Institute named nine new members to its board of directors during its annual Midwinter Executive Conference in Scottsdale, Ariz.
New directors (three-year term):
- Michele Buck, The Hershey Company
- Albert Carey, PepsiCo, Inc.
- Tim Figge, Hussmann Corp.
- Laura Karet, Giant Eagle, Inc.
- Kees Kruythoff, Unilever
- David Mitchell, Mitchell Grocery Corporation
- Lori Mitchell-Keller, SAP
New chairman’s appointees (one-year term):
- David Bullard, Piggly Wiggly Alabama Distributing Company, Inc.
- Eric Claus, Save-A-Lot, Ltd.
- Michael Sleeper, Imperial Distributors, Inc.
A full member listing of FMI’s board can be found here: www.fmi.org/BoardOfDirectors.