New Bristol Farms format aims to wow
Bristol Farms is showcasing the hottest concept in food retail -- the food hall -- at a new store in Los Angeles.
The retailer's new Mulholland store marks the first of Bristol Farms’ new concept stores featuring an all new food hall format, combined with several epicurean market stations and innovative taste experiences. The new Bristol Farms concept store aims to be a culinary destination for families, foodies, and everyday shoppers.
Opening on Nov. 11, shoppers can expect hundreds of local vendors, thousands of European and import style products, 4000 natural and organic grocery items, as well as day-to-day traditional grocery products and supplies. Monthly programs will be held in the store including active vendor demos and exclusive promotions and sales ranging from 20% off to 50% off.
“We are excited to offer our customers an elevated shopping experience while maintaining Bristol Farms quality and food standards,” says Adam Caldecott, President and CEO of Bristol Farms. “With the Mulholland store, we are kicking off our new concept format and inviting customers to shop, stay, eat and play, becoming the culinary destination for the community. Through the interaction between customers and employees, as well as the store’s local involvement, the Mulholland location will be a place where our shoppers truly feel at home.”
Features of the new Bristol Farms Mulholland include:
- Artisan California bakery complete with Bristol Farms’ “The Cookie” served warm all day and hundreds of small batch treats
- Premium wine and spirits cave featuring thousands of everyday and obscure libations
- Gelato parlor with the latest artisanal flavors made with fresh ingredients
- In-house espresso and coffee concept named “The Daily” serving Intazza coffee
- Daily fresh juice experience to fulfill pre-and post-athletic needs
- Authentic-style butcher shop offering prime and choice USA meats, free seasoning and knife sharpening
- International cheese selection that includes over 300 cheeses
- Cascading floral wall with exotic bouquets and greenery
- And a new grab-and-go experience with classic recipes as well as new seasonal, ethnic meal options, including fresh, ready-to-eat seafood, Asian hot bowls, expanded Poke and Baja Taco bar, organic salad bar, and more.
Bristol Farms Mulholland will also offer new lifestyle programs including, kids cooking and food education classes, seasonal DIY programs and community involvement through charity programs.
The 25,000 square foot store is located at 23379 Mulholland Drive in Woodland Hills and will be open daily from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.