Retail Leader and RIS News launch inaugural Retail Sustainability Awards
The Retail Sustainability Awards, hosted by RIS News and Retail Leader, will take place in September at the first Value Chain Tech event in Seattle.
Eight awards in total — six of which fall under the Retail Sustainability Corporate Awards — recognize retailers and consumer goods’ manufacturers.
These awards include the:
- Retail Sustainability Leadership Award.
- Retail Sustainability Initiative of the Year.
- Retail Sustainability Partnership Award.
- Supply Chain Team of the Year.
- Retail Sustainability Technology Implementation Award.
- Retail Sustainability Transparency Award.
The other two awards are the Retail Sustainability Individual Awards, which include the:
- Retail Sustainability Leader of the Year.
- Retail Sustainability Trailblazer of the Year.
According to EnsembleIQ, retailers, consumer goods manufacturers, technology partners, communications partners and advertising partners are encouraged to make nominations. The winners will be honored at a celebratory dinner during the first Value Chain Tech event, also a collaboration between RIS News and Retail Leader, which will take place September 25-27 at the Hyatt at Olive 8 in Seattle.
For more information about the awards, visit The Retail Sustainability Awards website.