- Sprouts Farmers Market plans to open 10 stores this summer.
- The stores are in its new smaller footprint — about 23,000 square feet.
- This summer’s new Sprouts openings will predominantly be in Florida and includes its latest opening in Fort Myers on July 21.
This summer’s other new Sprouts openings will predominantly be in Florida and include:
- Orlando, Florida, on August 4.
- Colorado Springs, Colorado, on August 4.
- West Melbourne, Florida, on August 11.
- Kenneth City, Florida, on August 18
- Queen Creek, Arizona, on August 18.
- Boca Raton, Florida, on August 18.
- Tampa, Florida, on August 25.
- Rialto, California, on September 1.
- Haddon Township, New Jersey, on September 1.
Sprouts has already opened stores in Tennessee, Arizona, California, Florida and Nevada this year.
Headquartered in Phoenix, Sprouts operates approximately 380 stores in 23 states nationwide — with the majority of its stores in California — and employs approximately 31,000 team members. Sprouts offers shoppers a farmer’s market in-store experience and open layout merchandising fresh produce at the center of the store. Innovative, seasonal and attribute-driven products — such as organic, plant-based, keto and paleo — offer a treasure hunt shopping experience amid Sprouts’ healthy assortment, the retailer said.