The tools every retail executive needs
Profitero and the Path to Purchase Institute are launching the first comprehensive professional development program for e-commerce.
The e-Commerce Academy is designed to provide the foundational knowledge and skills companies need to succeed in a rapidly progressing digital environment. This Academy will focus on helping brands and manufacturers master the essential strategies, tactics and frameworks for driving eCommerce performance.
The new program is developed by Profitero’s team of strategy and insights experts and will be offered by Path to Purchase Institute’s Leadership University through a series of live classroom and e-learning sessions.
“eCommerce, as pivotal as it is in driving growth in the modern retailing landscape, requires a new set of skills, tools and knowledge,” said Joan Driggs, Managing Director, Path to Purchase Institute. “We are excited to partner with Profitero to deliver professional development that offers manufacturers a comprehensive and practical way to ‘upskill’ their teams for eCommerce.”
The first eCommerce Academy session will be held November 5-6, 2018 at the Westin O’Hare in Chicago, in conjunction with Path to Purchase’s eCommerce StratConn event. Participants will walk away with immediately applicable frameworks essential to driving performance with Amazon, Walmart.com, Jet, Kroger Clicklist and other online retailers.
Participants are supposed to learn:
- The strategic role that eCommerce plays in brands’ growth plans
- How outperforming brands are structuring their teams for success
- Tools and capabilities in the modern eCommerce team’s toolkit and how to identify, select and deploy them
- How retailers and suppliers collaboratively plan and manage eCommerce
- How to continuously improve channel performance with a focus on fundamentals like availability, traffic, conversion, and profitability using proven strategies and tactics in areas like eCommerce SEO and SEM, product content, ratings and reviews, promotions, eCommerce shopper marketing, merchandising and supply chain
“Profitero has developed an extensive set of fact-based frameworks and strategies for optimizing eCommerce sales, which are based on our proprietary data science methods and years of advising the world’s top brands,” said Keith Anderson, SVP Strategy & Insights at Profitero. “We’re excited to share these tools more broadly with the industry in an effort to help all brands and manufacturers win online.”
To register, go to https://events.ensembleiq.com/Ecomm.
For more information, contact Joan Driggs, Managing Director, Path to Purchase Institute, 224-632-8211, [email protected]